How to do a PAN Correction?
We assist NRIs, OCIs and PIOs to get corrections and many other changes in their
PAN Card. If you are an NRI, PIO/OCI and you want PAN correction or need any other
changes in your PAN card, then we can help. Apply through us to get such corrections
and get your pan card delivered to your foreign address
The Process to get a New Corrected PAN Card:
- You must fill the forms & post them to our office with supporting documents.
- We go ahead and submit your application to the PAN Department.
- You would receive the acknowledgment slip from us after submission
- We do the necessary follow-up with the PAN department.
- Receive the PAN Card abroad within 15-20 Business Days.
Primarily, we assist you in downloading a duplicate pan form and correction application
online and later help you in filling the application for lost pan, and then guide
you to apply for a replacement or you may say a duplicate pan card.
Other Services Include:
- Name Correction or Change on PAN Card.
- Father Name Correction.
- Address Change or Correction.
- Signature Mismatch.
- Date of Birth Correction.
- Apply Duplicate for lost - misplaced PAN Card.
- Track PAN Card Status Online.
- Locate your IT PAN Card, if not received.
- Apply for new PAN (Permanent Account Number).
- Get PAN for minor.
- Obtain HUF PAN - Hindu Undivided Family.